paraffin bath (paraffin warmer)
- Product Specification
- Model Name: NZ-100
- Rated Voltage: AC220V, 60HZ
- Rated Input Power: 150W
- Product Weight: 5kg
- Product Size: 365cm X 230cm X 210cm
- Product Type
- Paraffin Bath, Paraffin WAX 6LBS
- Hand and food gloves 1, Vinyl pack
Principle of products
Paraffin the rapy is a new skin care therapy that uses paraffin's heat conductivity properties such as thermal insulation, moisture protection, and nutrition supply. The principle of heat therapy encourages smooth blood flow and increases body temperature by promoting perspiration. It helps to discharge waste through sweating. Various oils contained in paraffin for heating therapy increase moisturizing effects in the skin, and promotes blood circulation and nutrition supply through heat, which is particularly beneficial for the prevention of dry skin and wrinkles. Paraffin massage was once done only at skin care clinics, but due to the development of a new product, bridal beauty care, convenient and specialized skincare are now possible in comforts of home.
How to Use
- Peel off vinyl from 4-6 solid paraffin waxes, and place them in the paraffin bath container. Place foot rest on top of the paraffin wax, and cover.
- After plugging in the electric cord (220V), turn on the switch. You will see five lights on the front side moving left to right. When only the Normal light is lit, power is supplied to the heater. Wait until the Paraffin wax is completely melted (4-5 hours required). The TEMP "UP","DOWN" switch is to adjust temperatures. In general, the lamp is set to Normal, but each user can adjust temperatures to their preference.
- Immerse dry hands in the warm liquid paraffin for about 1-2 seconds, and pull out immediately. Dry hands for about 4-5 seconds until a paraffin film is formed. Repeat this procedure 4-5 times to form 4-5 layers of the film.
- Wrap hands with a vinyl pack to keep warm.
- Covering hands to maintain thermal insulation can produce better effects. (Paraffin's heating effects and the skin's moist-heating effects)
- After about 10 minutes, remove vinyl and paraffin completely.
- Use the same paraffin pack method for feet.
- Use this paraffin pack on the elbows and knees as well by immersing them in the liquid paraffin or by using a brush to apply paraffin to the area to be treated. (As above, cover the area with a vinyl pack or a towel to keep warm, and remove after about 10 minutes.)